- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Carefree, Free to be You Contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Edgewell Personal Care Canada, ULC (the “Sponsor”). The Contest begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) April 10, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on May 19, 2017 (the “Contest Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: To enter the Contest and be eligible to win a Prize (see rule 4), a person must, at the time of entry, be a legal resident of Canada who has reached the age of majority in his/her province/territory of residence. Specifically excluded from entering the Contest are: (i) employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and advertising and promotional agencies of the Sponsor, and its subsidiaries and affiliates; and (ii) a member of any such person’s immediate family (regardless of where they live) or persons with whom they are domiciled (whether related to the person or not). In these Official Rules, “immediate family” includes mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, partner or spouse.
HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST: To enter the Contest, visit freetobeyou.today or libredetrevousmeme.ca (the “Contest Website”) during the Contest Period and select one of the free to be you options (the “Option”) (see rule 4 for the Option descriptions). Next, confirm that you comply with these Official Rules and click “Submit” to see whether you are a potential winner of a prize associated with your selected Option (see below). Limit of one (1) entry per person per day during the Contest Period. You may only use one (1) email address to enter the Contest.
If you are deemed a potential winner, you will need to complete the entry form (the “Entry Form”) with your full name, your full mailing address (including postal code) (address only required if selected as a potential winner of the prizes offered in Option three (3) or Option six (6)), daytime telephone number (including area code) and a valid email address. You will also need to correctly answer, unaided, whether mechanical or otherwise, the mathematical skill testing question. Upon doing so, click the “Submit” icon and provided you have correctly answered the mathematical skill testing question, a message will appear with further instructions on how to claim your Prize. All information submitted must be correct for you to claim your Prize. It is your responsibility to provide your correct email address and mailing address. If you do not correctly answer the mathematical skill testing question, you will not be awarded the Prize. All entries must be received on or before 11:59:59 PM ET on May 19, 2017 (the “Contest Closing Date”).
- INSTANT WIN PRIZES: There will be one-hundred and fifty-one (151) instant win prizes (each referred to as a “Prize” or collectively as “Prizes”) available to be won at the beginning of the Contest which are as follows:
OPTION PRIZE APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE NUMBER OF PRIZES AVAILABLE TO BE WON 1. Energy Coffee retailer E-gift card $10.00 40 2. Smile Movie theatre E-gift card $50.00 25 3. Love Flowers $50.00 20 4. Pampering Way Spa™ e-gift card $50.00 25 5. Appreciation Donation to Look Good Feel Better Charity in the winner’s name $5,000.00 1 6. Encouragement Carefree custom travel mug $15.00 40
- GENERAL: By entering the Contest, Entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of the Contest, which are final, and release the Sponsor, the independent contest organization and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability in connection with this Contest, the potential winner’s participation therein and/or the awarding and use/misuse of a Prize or any portion thereof. If selected for a Prize, you acknowledge that the Prize must be accepted as awarded, without substitution except that Sponsor can substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. All entries become the permanent property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. Only potential winners and winners will be contacted if required. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, territorial and municipal laws.
- RELEASE: The Releasees do not assume any responsibility for (i) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information and entries that fail to comply with these Official Rules; (ii) any loss, damage, or claims caused by an awarded Prize or the Contest itself; or (iii) any failure of the Contest Website or other sites during the Contest Period, including any problems, human or technical, printing errors, lost, delayed, garbled data or transmissions, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or failures of any telephone or computer lines, or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person's computer related to or resulting from downloading any material connected to the Contest, all of which may affect a person’s ability to participate in the Contest. Entry material/data that has been tampered with or altered is void. If it is determined that an entrant has entered in a fashion not sanctioned by these Official Rules and/or has submitted more than the number of entries permitted by these Official Rules, the entrant will be disqualified and all of the entries submitted by the entrant will be disqualified. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- By entering this Contest and accepting a Prize, each winner authorizes the Sponsor to use, if required, his/her name, city of residence, voice, statements, photographs and (or) other image for advertising purposes, without any remuneration whatsoever, unless prohibited by law.
- The Sponsor reserves the right, with the consent of the Regie to terminate or suspend this Contest or to amend the Official Contest Rules & Regulations at any time and in any way, without prior notice. Without limiting the foregoing, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, the Sponsor reserves the right, with the consent of the Régie, to cancel the Contest. The Sponsor and the independent contest organization shall not be held responsible for any problems, errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest.
- FOR QUEBEC RESIDENTS ONLY. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity Contest in Québec may be submitted to the Régie for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of the Prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, the French Official Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including, but not limited to point of sale, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these English Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control to the fullest extent permitted by law.